Programs - Group Fitness Activities
Group Exercise Schedule .... (Printable Document)
- Barre Fusion: The class is a full body workout that concentrates on strengthening, lengthening, and stretching the entire body. Each class combines ballet inspired moves with elements of Pilates and yoga.
- HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training improving aerobic and anaerobic fitness.
- Indoor Cycling: Group cycling class using Keiser bikes. Increase aerobic endurance and capacity while climbing hills, sprinting, and doing intervals. This cardio workout is for everyone!
- Power Cut: Build strength and lean body mass in this weight training class.
- Cycle Circuit – Cycle on the bike and weights off the bike for a complete workout.
- Stretch: Increase flexibility and balance in this gentle and controlled class
- Tai-Chi: This graceful form of exercise involves a series of movements performed in a slow, focused manner and accompanied by deep breathing
- TRX: Using the TRX straps, build strength, flexibility and balance in this total body class
- TRX Yoga: Advance your TRX Suspension Training knowledge and skill set with yoga inspired movements that emphasize mobility, stability and strength. TRX has your back by supporting you through challenging poses making them more accessible for the beginner or advanced student. Leave class feeling confident, empowered and uplifted!
- Yoga: Practice a group of physical, mental, health and wellness disciplines
– Classic: Increase flexibility and balance through this gentle practice
- Boxing –Strength-Condition – Put on your boxing gloves and get ready to punch, kick, jumping jacks, step, core board and more. Great cardio & strength workout.
- Rock Steady Boxing – Designed for Parkinson’s Disease members to train in boxing, balance, stretch and to incorporate coordination of all exercises.
- PiYo: Pilates and yoga inspired full-body workout. Incorporates strength, balance, cardio, and flexibility. No equipment needed.
- ZUMBA: Fuse hypnotic Latin rhythms with easy to follow moves.
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call: