Group Exercise Schedule .... (PDF Document)
• Barre Fusion: The class is a full body workout that concentrates on strengthening, lengthening and stretching the entire body. Each class combines ballet inspired moves with elements of pilates and yoga.
• Circuit Training: Rotate through various exercises in multiple stations that targets muscular and cardiovascular endurance and strength. Total body workout!
• Fitness Fun: Cardiovascular workout with the focus on play and fun. A variety of equipment will be used. Great for all levels of fitness.
• Glutes & Abs: Focusing purely on strengthening glutes and core muscles in this hour long class
• Heavy Hitters: Increase cardiovascular strength and striking power while improving coordination skills using the bags, weights, barbells and more
• HIIT: High Intensity Interval Training improving aerobic and anaerobic fitness.
• Indoor Cycling: Group cycling class using Keiser bikes. Increase aerobic endurance and capacity while climbing hills, sprinting and doing intervals. This cardio workout is for everyone!
• Latin Step Fusion: Combination of Step, strength & abs. • Power Cut: Build strength and lean body mass in this weight training class.
• Cycle Circuit – Cycle on the bike and weights off the bike for a complete workout.
• Stretch: Increase flexibility and balance in this gentle and controlled class
• Tai-Chi: This graceful form of exercise involves a series of movements performed in a slow, focused manner and accompanied by deep breathing
• Cross Cut- High intensity functional movement and various elements from athletics & exercise combined in a group training setting. For healthy well-conditioned athletes and exercisers only.
• Rock Steady – Boxing class for those with Parkinson’s Disease. Boxing, Strength, Circuits and More!
• Sampler – Barre Fusion, Fascia Rolling, Fitness Fun, Strength – Try it all!
• TRX: Using the TRX straps, build strength, flexibility and balance in this total body class – Iron Circuit: Total body conditioning using both the TRX and Kettlebells
• Yoga: Practice a group of physical, mental, health and wellness disciplines
– Classic: Increase flexibility and balance through this gentle practice
– Power: More intense and vigorous style of yoga
• Zumba- Fuse hypnotic Latin rhythms with easy to follow moves.
– Gold: Active older adults who are looking for a modified Zumba® class that recreates the original moves you love at a lower-intensity
– Toning: blend specific Zumba® moves and body sculpting techniques using maraca-like Zumba Toning Sticks for an intense strength-training experience
>> Click here for PDF of the Group Exercise Schedule
For more information or to schedule an appointment, please call: